Support Center » Contact Page App
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I configure the Contact Page app?
To configure Contact Page, you'll need to do the following:
- Sign into your network with the Network Creator account. (Admins are unable to access app settings.)
- Go to the Contact Page app.
- Click the "Edit Settings" button, located just to the right of the "Send Message >>" button.
- Enter the Email address you'd like to receive messages at in the field titled "Email address to send messages to:".
- Click the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.
I just tested the Contact Page app and I don't see the reply email address I entered. Why is that?
The Contact Page app places the email address that a user enters in the contact form only into the "reply-to" field of the email you receive. When you click reply in any modern email client the reply will be sent to the email address visitors enter into the Contact Page app.
The reason the email comes from "firstname.lastname@example.org" is to ensure that messages are never received in a spam folder or completely blocked by your email provider. If the app was to instantly attach a "from" field to a message with any email address, most mail clients would mark it as unsafe and fraudulent.
How do I sign up for a Premium Service Plan?
It's possible to sign up for a Premium Service Plan by clicking the "Upgrade" link visible in the top-right of the app's navigation bar while signed in as the Network Creator.
How much does a Premium Service Plan cost?
Pricing for Premium Service Plans varies based on what platform the site is on as well as which apps the plan covers, to find out which plans are available for your site (as well as pricing), simply click the Upgrade link visible in the top-right of the app's navigation bar while signed in as the Network Creator.